Walking around Lake of Como
The Lake of Como is one of the most pure and striking environments in the whole Lombardia and its main trait is the balance of landscapes and colours, that go from the blue of the lakes, to the green of the woods and the clear blue of the river waters. Over the naturalistic beauties we can find here even cultural and artistic treasures, as gardens, villas and the green falls of Brianza, with its castles and fields.
If you choose the Lake of Como to step out of the routine, you can find a wide choice of sport and openair activities, that fit the sporting ones and the ones that desire just a relaxing moment deep in the nature:
- Trekking and hiking: you can find elementary trails, good for famillies, to high level trails, that allows yoou to observe the wild treasures of these pure places and to discover ancient paths and old tracks, rich in tradition and history. Some of the most popular: Alta Valsassina trails, Seniteri del Viandante, Monte Barro, Legnone, via dei Monti Lariani, Via Regia and even more.
- Water sports: you can practice lot of sports on the waters of the Lake of Como, as rowing, kite surf, wind surf, kayak, canyoning, fishing, water skiing, sailing and diving. You have just to choose!
- Sports in the air: you can practice, in lots of places on the Lake of Como, paragliding, seaplane and find different adventure parks, that fit adults and kids; don't miss a visit at Fly Emotion, of course!
- Ground sports:in summer and spring you can try free climbing, golf, downhill, mountain bike and bike trails, riding and mountain climbing.
- Winter sports: skiing, alpin skiing, snowboard and ciaspole.
- Fly Emotion is about an hour far from the Lake of Como, you can easily reach and visit us during your holiday on the Lake of Como!